1) What will happen to my test charge if I cancel my free trial?
You will get the £1 pound back refunded to your card immediately and it's just to make a test charge on your card to ensure your card is active and valid. Do note that it will take 3 - 5 days to reflect the charge back on your account.
2) Is the trial 100 percent free?
The trial is 100% FREE and it will last for 48 hours. After this period if you do not cancel you will be charged.
3) What if I want to keep the course after the trial and have changed my mind about cancelling?
You do not need to do anything, as you will be enrolled automatically.
4) When should I cancel if I am enrolled on the course?
You should cancel 3 - 5 working days before your payment date to avoid being charged. If you have signed up on a FREE trial and not yet enrolled - please cancel after 24 hours to avoid being charged.
5) How long will it take to cancel my course?
Your course will be cancelled within 24 hours and you will also get a confirmation email to confirm your cancellation with the end date of your course if you are cancelling your subscription with us. Your details and account will also be fully closed, but you can sign back up again as normal to sign up again. Do note that you will not get a free trial again if you are a previous customer.
6) What if I don't want to cancel and just pause my course?
You can pause or stop your course at any time, and we will then restart it again for you. We will keep your account open with us. Simply email us to pause your course - we will then keep your details for up to 6 months and you can start again at any time.
7) What if I want to restart my subscription?
You can pause or stop your course at any time, and we will then restart it again for you. We will keep your account open with us. Simply email us - firstname.lastname@example.org to pause or restart your subscription at any time.